Refuel and energize with this healthy, delicious and nutritious pumpkin protein smoothie.
Healthy Pumpkin Protein Smoothie Recipe
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin
- One handful, approximately 8-12 raw, organic pecans, walnuts or almonds
- 1 knuckle fresh ginger root
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 organic carrots
- 1-2 scoops of your favorite protein powder (Pure Paleo vanilla, Vital Whey vanilla or a non-GMO, organic vegetarian pea protein)
- 2-3 cups of filtered water
- 1-2 tsp. maca powder
- Frozen banana chunks
- Fresh turmeric root and a sprinkle of black pepper
- 1-2 scoops plain Nutri-Clear Detox powder
- Large handful of your favorite leafy green
Place ingredients into a Vitamix or high-powered blender. Blend until smooth!
The kids will love this too – just omit the maca powder and instead add frozen banana chunks.