Balance Body Chemistry with Nutrition
The Blood Chemistry Analysis is one of the best methods of self-care. Even if you eat right, exercise and eliminate bad habits, you may have an underlying medical condition, nutritional deficiencies or hormone imbalances that only a functional blood chemistry analysis can detect.
The Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Evaluates your metabolic status
- Addresses sub-clinical issues years in advance
- Looks for early health risks in blood sugar, cholesterol, heart health, thyroid health, digestive problems, immune or autoimmune problems, adrenal fatigue, and hormonal imbalances
- Identifies your unique vitamin, mineral, and nutrient deficiencies and excesses
- Calls attention to your lab values that are out of the optimal range in the early warning stages when health challenges can be addressed with nutraceuticals and lifestyle changes rather than prescription medicines
- Is invaluable in identifying the underlying root causes of any chronic health challenge
- Digs deeper than the standard disease-based testing to find indicators that are out of balance, but still under the “disease” ranges
- Balances your body chemistry with nutrition
You will receive the following:
- a detailed bio-individualized analysis
- extensive reports indicating where your lab markers fall on the “optimal” lab range scale
- your bio-individualized nutrient deficiencies or excesses
- identification of any possible underlying health problems, hormone imbalances or other imbalances within the body
- an interpretation of your blood work and review of your analysis
- a personalized supplement protocol based on your unique biochemistry
Nutrient deficiencies are associated with the chronic disease process and the overall condition of your health. Depression, anxiety, cravings, hair loss, pain, dry skin, fatigue, weak muscles & bones, poor memory, hormone imbalances and more are linked to nutrient deficiencies.
The Blood Chemistry Analysis is one of the smartest investments you’ll ever make for your health.
Balancing Body Chemistry with Nutrition via a Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis is available for individuals from anywhere within the United States.
A copy of your current lab results is required for the Blood Chemistry Analysis. Paula also reviews Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis tests and Toxic Metal Tests.
Fill out the form on this page to download the List of Labs required for the Blood Chemistry Analysis. Take this list to your doctor OR follow the instructions here to order your own lab test requisition.