Balance Body Chemistry with Nutrition
Test results don’t lie. Learn what is happening inside your body.
The Blood Chemistry Analysis is one of the best methods of self-care. Even if you eat right, exercise and eliminate bad habits, you may have an underlying imbalances, progression of disease, a medical condition, nutritional deficiencies or hormone imbalances that only a functional blood chemistry analysis can detect.
The Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Evaluates your metabolic status
- Addresses sub-clinical issues years in advance
- Looks for early health risks in blood sugar, cholesterol, heart health, thyroid function, digestive problems, immune challenges, autoimmune disorders, adrenal fatigue, and hormonal imbalances
- Identifies your unique vitamin, mineral, and nutrient deficiencies and excesses
- Calls attention to your lab values that are out of the optimal range in the early warning stages when health challenges can be addressed with food as medicine, bio-individualized nutraceuticals, environment and lifestyle changes rather than prescription drugs
- Is invaluable in identifying the underlying root causes of any chronic health challenge, anxiety, depression, inflammation, autoimmune disorder, thyroid imbalance, digestive distress, hypertension, high cholesterol and many other health conditions
- Digs deeper than the standard disease-based testing to find indicators that are out of balance, but still under the “disease” ranges
- Balances your body chemistry with nutrition, lifestyle, environmental factors and using food as medicine
Your Blood Chemistry Analysis includes:
- a detailed bio-individualized analysis
- extensive reports indicating where your lab markers fall on the “optimal” lab range scale
- your bio-individualized nutrient deficiencies or excesses
- identification of any possible underlying health problems, hormone imbalances or other imbalances within the body
- an interpretation of your blood work and review of your analysis
- a personalized and targets nutrient protocol based on your unique biochemistry to balance your body chemistry
Nutrient deficiencies are associated with the chronic disease process and the overall condition of your health. Depression, anxiety, cravings, hair loss, pain, dry skin, fatigue, weak muscles and bones, poor memory, thyroid dysfunction, hormone imbalances and more are linked to nutrient deficiencies.
The Blood Chemistry Analysis is one of the smartest investments you’ll ever make for your health.
Optimal health is the goal. I will help you attain it. We are all unique. Let’s explore the best version of you. I offer telemedicine for patients throughout the U.S. Review of health history, lab orders and accurate interpretation of lab results, comprehensive evaluation, diagnostic nutrition assessments with recommendations, and lifestyle medicine that matches your individual physiology to balance your body chemistry are all available via telemedicine.
Balancing Body Chemistry with Nutrition via a Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis is available for individuals from anywhere within the United States.
A copy of your current lab results is required for the Blood Chemistry Analysis.
I provide blood chemistry analysis and accurate interpretation of lab test results for:
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis, PCR and DNA stool tests, GI Effects stool testing
- Blood test results
- Organic Acid Testing (OAT)
- Toxic Heavy Metal and Toxic Elements
- DUTCH Complete
- NutrEval FMV with Nutrient & Toxic Elements
- Food Sensitivity Panels
- Micronutrient Testing
- and many other functional lab test results
Fill out the form on this page to download the List of Labs required for the Blood Chemistry Analysis.
Questions??? Contact my office. Thank you!